As the world is re-emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic, 2022 leads both the financial sector and consumers alike into more turbulence. With rising inflation and regional and global political turmoil, it is now more important than ever to build resilience and stickiness into your business, as well as manage the risks posed by the rise of Fintechs.
There are many ways you can mitigate the risks but optimising your cross-selling is the single most effective way to ensure long-term profitability and customer loyalty.
Join us for an in-person breakfast at one of Toronto’s finest locations on June 23rd, for an exclusive opportunity to get a sneak peek at our 2022 Global Cross-sell Report, due to be released in Q3.
You will learn:
- How Cross-sell is a key driver of customer stickiness and profitability
- How the level of Cross-sell in Canada compares to the other markets around the globe
- Who the strongest performers are locally and globally, and the drivers of their success
- What threat Fintechs pose to Cross-sell and the importance of digital experience in maximising Cross-sell performance
Don’t miss the invaluable insights and discussion on the ongoing contribution of Cross-sell to your success.
When: June 23rd, 2022 | 8:30am – 10:00am
Where: Omni King Edward Hotel | Knightsbridge Room | 37 King St E, Toronto
We are looking forward to seeing you for this in-person breakfast event, with presentation and networking
- Date and time: 23 June 2022, 8:30am – 10:00am
- Venue: Omni King Edward Hotel | Knightsbridge room | 37 King Street East, Toronto, ON M5C 1E9
Save your space today